CADWELD® Grounding Connections
ERICO’s years of experience in the electrical field encompasses railroad grounding applications.
CADWELD Grounding Connections applications:
- Cable to Ground Rod
- Cable to Cable
- Cable to Steel
Cable to Ground Rod
- Easy method of connecting grounding conductors to ground rods
- Meets requirements for direct burial ground rod connections
- Single or multiple runs of ground wire to a ground rod
Cable to Cable
- Splices existing internal ground wires to a common external ground conductor
- Common kit for use with a range of internal wire sizes
Cable to Steel
- Provides connections for cable to vertical or horizontal flat steel surfaces or pipe
ERICO’s years of experience in the electrical field encompasses railroad grounding applications. This includes grounding wayside equipment and steel, aluminum or fiberglass signal houses.
All electrical connections should be welded with the CADWELD copper-based exothermic welding process as manufactured by ERICO.