CADWELD PLUS System
Introducing CADWELD PLUS system – the welded connection that will never loosen, corrode or increase in resistance.
This trusted system features a CADWELD PLUS cup design for the integrated welding material package which has streamlined the installation process by eliminating ignition materials.
- The CADWELD PLUS System offers all the benefits of conventional CADWELD connections and more . . .
- Consists of a tamper proof, disposable, moisture resistant welding material cup. The welding material, disk and ignition source are incorporated into the self-contained package
- Color coded welding material reduces risk of misapplication and gives a simple visual verification of the correct welding material size
- Electronic Control Unit means no starting material is required and makes ignition very easy
- Six foot or fifteen foot control unit lead gives increased flexibility in hard to reach areas
Designed for use in all standard CADWELD molds, including CADWELD® MULTI.
Cutaway view of CADWELD PLUS
|CADWELD PLUS Welding Material comes in color-coded packages to reduce risk of misapplication.|
CADWELD PLUS Installation
Insert CADWELD PLUS package into mold.
Attach Control Unit termination clip to ignition strip. Place baffle onto mold.
Press and hold Control Unit switch and wait for ignition.
Open the mold and remove the expended steel cup – no special disposal required.
CADWELD molds are now shipping with integral graphite baffles suitable for use with CADWELD PLUS.