CADWELD Welded Electrical Connections
Connections are often the weak point in ground circuits, especially if they are subjected to high currents and corrosion. The capacity of a grounding circuit to protect property and personnel depends on the quality of its connections. Only the CADWELD welded electrical connections and exothermic system can provide the permanent, low-resistance connection needed to create a long-lasting, reliable grounding network.
- Current carrying (fusing) capacity equal to that of the conductor
- Will not deteriorate with age
- Permanent molecular bond that cannot loosen or corrode over time
- Will withstand repeated faults
- Low labor costs
- Made with inexpensive, lightweight and portable equipment
- No special skills are required
- No external power or heat required
- Can be checked for quality by visual inspection
ERICO offers many different CADWELD molds to suit virtually any application or connection requirement. See the CADWELD online catalog in Software & Downloads to help select the best mold for your bonding application.