Copper Utility Pole Bottom Plate
The EGP100 copper grounding plate, part of the ERITECH® line of Facility Electrical Protection products from ERICO, is installed on the base of a wooden pole and is used as an economical grounding electrode. The 7-1/2” diameter plate is nailed to the bottom of wooden utility poles and has an integral connector for attaching the grounding conductor.
- Integrated connector provides a convenient method for terminating the grounding conductor
- Quick and easy installation
- Cost effective ground electrode solution
- Manufactured with corrosion-resistant electrolytic copper
- Construction meets the requirements of the NESC
- RUS approved
The EGP100 copper grounding plate installs on the base of a wooden pole and is used as an economical grounding electrode.
|Part Number||Conductor Size Range||Diameter||Material|
|EGP100||14 Sol – 4 Str||7 1/2 in||Copper|
NESC is a registered trademark of, and National Electrical Safety Code (NESC) is a registered trademark of the National Fire Protection Association.