CRITEC® PLF Series – Enhanced Powerline Filter
Destructive electrical transients can be caused by everyday occurrences such as lightning, powerline faults or the switching of electrical equipment. Even the office air conditioner has the potential to create dangerously high levels of transient voltages.
The CRITEC Enhanced Series of Powerline Filters are Power Authority approved, feature Transient Discriminating Technology, and have been specifically designed to overcome the problems caused by multi-pulse, short duration transients and over-voltages.
- High surge rating for reliable, effective protection
- High service life via high designed redundancy
- Available in a range of international outlets
- Robust heavy duty construction, for the harshest environment
- Built-in thermal control for safe operation
- Convenient fixing holes for flat vertical or horizontal mounting
- Option available for premium multi-stage data protection
- Model available with RJ11 sockets for data/phone protection requirements
- Australian Power Authority approved
Designed to overcome the problems caused by multi-pulse, short duration transients and over-voltages.
|PLFA2||CRITEC Enhanced Powerline Filter. 2 Australian Outlets|
|PLFA2RJ||CRITEC Enhanced Powerline Filter. 2 Australian Outlets with Telephone protection|
|PLFB2||CRITEC Enhanced Powerline Filter. 2 British Outlets|
|PLFG2||CRITEC Enhanced Powerline Filter. 2 German Outlets|