CRITEC® TDF Series – Transient Discriminating Filter
CRITEC TDF Series is designed for process control applications to protect the switched mode power supply units on devices such as PLC controllers, SCADA systems and motor controllers. Units are available for 3A, 10A and 20A loads and in a range of clamping voltages including 30V, 150V and 275V.
The range is intended for use in conjunction with ERICO’s Universal Transient Barriers (UTBs) to provide a coordinated approach to protection of both the power and data control circuits.
The space efficient low pass filter, provides up to 62dB of attenuation to voltage transients to further reduce the steep rates of rise of voltage and current providing superior protection for sensitive electronic equipment.
- Compact design fits into most distribution panels and motor control centers
- High efficiency sine wave filtering – ideal for the protection of switched mode power supplies
- 35mm DIN rail mount
- Fail-safe LED indication and opto-isolated output for remote status monitoring
- High surge rating 50kA ensures long service life
- UL 1449 , UL 1283 and CSA 22.2 Recognized, C-Tick, CE Approved
- TDF3A120V is NOM Approved
- Transient Discriminating technology ensures safe operation during abnormal over-voltage events
- Power surge and transient protection for sensitive electrical and electronic loads
- Motor Controllers
- Protection of subcircuits or specific equipment which may be remote from point-of-entry protection
- Protection for rail and transit signal and communication systems
|Part No.||Part No.for Europe||Description|
|TDF3A 120V||700001||120V 1 phase 2W+G, 50kA 8/20µs, 3A series protector|
|TDF3A 240V||700002||240V 1 phase 2W+G, 50kA 8/20µs, 3A series protector|
|TDF10A 120V||700003||120V 1 phase 2W+G, 50kA 8/20µs, 10A series protector|
|TDF10A 240V||700004||240V 1 phase 2W+G, 50kA 8/20µs, 10A series protector|
|TDF20A 120V||700005||120V 1 phase 2W+G, 50kA 8/20µs, 20A series protector|
|TDF20A 240V||700006||240V 1 phase 2W+G, 50kA 8/20µs, 20A series protector|