CRITEC® TDS MT & TDS MTU Series
The Critec TDS – MOVTEC family of surge suppressor modules offer economical and reliable protection from power transients in even the most strenuous applications.
Transient Discriminating (TD) technology introduces a quantum leap in transient suppression technology, providing a new level of safety and reliability while retaining optimum protection critical for sensitive electronic equipment. TD technology is essential for any site where abnormal over-voltages can occur or where there is possible catastrophic failure of traditional technologies.
A patented electronic circuit continuously monitors the health of the internal MOVs and displays this status on a 5-segment LED bar graph. Alarm contacts are provided which may be used to shut down the system or activate an external warning if the internal surge material is below optimum condition.
- TD technology for superior life
- Robust against abnormal over-voltage events
- Primary protection for extremely high exposure sites and point-of-entry protection applications
- Single mode units provide up to 100kA 8/20µs protection
- Three mode unit provides L-N, L-G and N-G protection in the one unit
- Small foot print for more effective use of real-estate
- Fail safe voltage free alarm contacts
- 5 segment electronic status indication ideal for poorly illuminated locations
- Long service life
- Lug terminals for connection of large cables
UL Recognized Components, AS3260, IEC 950, C-Tick and NOM approved
ERICO Surge Products are covered by an extended warranty; see the attached document for more information
- Component for OEMs and panel board builders to integrate into equipment and panel boards
- Excellent primary service entrance protection module
|TDS MT 120||1 Mode MOVTEC, 110-150V, 100kA 5 LED Status|
|TDS MT 277||1 Mode MOVTEC, 220-277V, 100kA, 5 LED Status|