DSD (DC) Series – DINLINE Surge Diverter
The DSD120 series is designed to provide protection for higher load current circuits that are exposed to higher transient levels, such as those which exit the facility building. The DSD120 series provides a high series current rating of 10A, making it especially useful on power supply circuits and higher current relay control circuits.
- Ease of grounding – through DIN mounting rail or via terminal
- General purpose barrier – protection of 12 / 24V DC systems and equipment
- Large surge rating to 20kA 8/20µs – suitable for exposed DC wiring
- Separate plug and base design – facilitates ease of module replacement
- Two stage protection – suitable for the protection of power supply feeds
High series current rating of 10A
ERICO Surge Products are covered by an extended warranty; see the attached document for more information
|Part No.||Part No.
|DSD1201S12||702670||Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC
Voltage Protection Level: L-L 30 V @ 3 kA
|DSD1201S24||702680||Nominal Voltage: 24 VDC
Voltage Protection Level: L-L 40 V @ 3 kA
Surge Rated to Meet:
ANSI®/IEEE® C62.41.2 Cat A, Cat B, Cat C
ANSI is a registered trademark of the American National Standards Institute. IEEE is a registered trademark of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Incorporated. NEMA is a registered trademark of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association. UL is a registered trademark of Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.