DSD1150 (150kA) – DINLINE Surge Diverter
The DSD1150 series of surge diverter are designed to provide economical and reliable protection to primary distribution panel boards and power distribution systems. They are intended for locations classified for devices tested to IEC61643-1 test class I (or VDE classification B). Internal thermal disconnect devices help ensure safe isolation during sustained and abnormal events on the distribution network, or at end-of-life. A visual indicator flag provides user feedback in the event of such operation. In addition, a set of voltage-free contacts is provided for remote signaling if replacement is needed.
- 150kA 8/20µs surge rating provides protection suitable for main distribution panels and provides a long operational life
- 35 mm DIN 43 880 profile – matches common circuit breakers
- Indication flag – provides clear visual indication of life status
- Remote contacts – provide remote status monitoring
- Various operating voltages – to suit most common power distribution systems*
Simple combinations of the DSD and SGD series allow the protection of TT, TNC, TNC-S and IT systems
ERICO Surge Products are covered by an extended warranty; see the attached document for more information
* Other operating voltages may be available upon application.
|Part No.||Part No.for Europe||Description|
|DSD11502SR275||702420||Surge Diverter, 275V, 150kA, 1 Mode, Contacts|
CE, IEC® 61643-1
Surge Rate to Meet:
ANSI®/IEEE® C62.41.2 Cat A, Cat B, Cat C
ANSI®/IEEE® C62.41.2 Scenario II, Exposure 3, 100kA 8/20µs, 10kA 10/350µs
IEC 61643-1 Class I, Class II
ANSI is a registered trademark of the American National Standards Institute. IEC is a registered trademark of the International Electrotechnical Commission. IEEE is a registered trademark of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Incorporated. NEMA is a registered trademark of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association. UL is a registered trademark of Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.