DSF Series – DINLINE Surge Filter
The “two port” DSF series – DINLINE Surge Filter has been specifically designed for process control applications to protect the switched mode power supply units on devices such as PLC controllers, SCADA systems and motor controllers. The 30V unit is suitable for 12V and 24V ac/dc signaling and control systems.
The 6A DSF series incorporates a space efficient, low pass, series filter which provides attenuation to high frequency interference. The larger 20A model provides status indication and a higher surge rating, making this ideal for the protection of higher risk equipment.
- In-line series protection
- EMI/RFI noise filtering – protects against industrial electrical noise
- Compact design – fits into motor control and equipment panels
- Three modes of protection: L-N, L-PE & N-PE
- 35 mm DIN rail mount – simple installation
LED power indicator
ERICO Surge Products are covered by an extended warranty; see the attached document for more information
- Power surge and transient protection for sensitive electrical and electronic loads
- Protection of subcircuits or specific equipment which may be remote from point-of-entry protection
- Ideal for inclusion in switchboards
- 24V ac/dc surge and transient protection for control equipment
- Protection for rail and transit signal and communication systems
|Part No.||Part No. for Europe||Description||Approvals|
|DSF6A30V||702090||6A Series Filter, 30V, 1 Phase 2W+G||
|DSF6A150V||701000||6A Series Filter, 150V, 1 Phase 2W+G||
|DSF6A275V||701030||6A Series Filter, 275V, 1 Phase 2W+G|
|DSF20A275V||701020||20A Series Filter, 275V, 1 Phase 2W+G|
Surge Rated to Meet:
ANSI®/IEEE® C62.41.2 Cat A, Cat B
ANSI is a registered trademark of the American National Standards Institute. IEEE is a registered trademark the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Incorporated. NEMA is a registered trademark the National Electrical Manufacturers Association. UL is a registered trademark Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.