ERITECH® Ground Rod Driver
WAPP offers the ERITECH® Ground Rod Driver.
- Lets you drive rods to ground level without heavy sledge hammers, without ladders and without deforming the end of the rod
- Integral insert prevents driver from slipping off the rod near ground level
- 5/8″ and 3/4″ inserts are interchangeable with standard driver body
- Can be used on all types of ground rods, including copperbonded, galvanized, and stainless steel
- Completely self-contained and easy to store
- Saves time and money
The ERITECH Ground Rod Driver is the safe, simple, effective and affordable way to install ground rods.
|Part No.||Euro Part No.||Description|| Weight
|EGRD58||158500||5′ Driver body with insert for up to 5/8″ ground rods||23||10.42|
|EGRD58I||185510||Replacement insert for 5/8″ copper-bonded ground rods, weight||6||2.718|
|EGRD34||158520||5′ Driver body with insert for up to 3/4″ ground rods||23||10.42|
|EGRD34I||158530||Replacement insert for 3/4″ ground rods, and 5/8″ galvanized ground rods||6||2.718|