LPC790 Lightning Protection Ground Rod Clamp
Stronger Than a Cast Clamp
The LPC790 Lightning Protection Ground Rod Clamp, part of the ERITECH® line from ERICO®, is made from high-conductivity bronze and features stainless steel bolts and threaded, high-strength rivet nuts.
Unique stamped body design will not crack as mechanical forces are increased
The stainless-steel threads will not strip if over-tightened
Unique internal profile offers pull-out load in excess of four times the UL® 96 requirement
One Clamp Fits All
Fits ground rods from 1/2” – 3/4” (12.7 mm – 19 mm)
Secures Class I and II conductors from #2 – 2/0 stranded (35 mm2 – 70 mm2)
Replaces three existing ERICO cast clamps: LPC791, -792, -793
- Stainless steel threads will not strip
- Unique stamped body design will not crack with excessive torque
- Ridged interior provides four times the required pull-out strength
- One part to stock and install
- Accommodates 1/2” through 3/4” ground rods
- Compatible with copper, copper-bonded and stainless steel ground rods and electrodes
- UL® 96 Listed
- Patent Pending
A simple way to tie lightning conductors to ground.
|Part No.||Ground Rod Size||Conductor Sizes||Min. Torque Withstand||UPC Code||Qty. per Pkg.|
|LPC790||1/2” – 3/4”||#2 – 2/0 AWG||300 in-lbs||78285661114||25|
|12.7 mm – 19 mm||35 mm2– 70 mm2||34 N m|
UL is a registered trademark of Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.