PDCUC Lightning Protection Universal DC Clip
The Eritech System 2000 Lightning Protection Universal Downconductor Clip is designed for use with bare and insulated solid round and tape conductors. The clip features a clear body, allowing it to blend in with any color background and PVC insulation. Its unique design is ideal for tight spaces, such as in corners next to rectangular drain pipes, allowing this versatile clip to fit where others don’t.
- Only one part to stock and install
- Secures both solid round and tape conductors
- Single action secures conductor
- Fits in tight spaces
- Ideal for extreme temperature installations**
- Installation is quick and easy
Strong and Durable
- Material is UL®/IEC recognized for electrical equipment and outdoor applications
- 1,000 N pull-out load capability
- Offers a broad installation temperature range of -20°C to 120°C**
- Material’s UV performance meets the UL 746C standard
**When using the adhesive base, recommended installation temperatures are limited to 15ºC to 38ºC.
The PDCUC Lightning Protection Universal Downconductor Clip from ERICO® is designed for use with bare and insulated solid round and tape conductors.
*Tape conductor shown with optional adhesive base.
||Solid Conductor Sizes
|PDCUC||711352||Ø8 mm bare/insulated
25 mm x 3 mm bare/insulated
30 mm x 2 mm bare
|PDCUCABBL||711341||Black adhesive base
|PDCUCABBN||711342||Brown adhesive base
|PDCUCABGY||711343||Grey adhesive base
|PDCUCABST||711344||Stone adhesive base
|PDCUCABWH||711345||White adhesive base
|PDCUCABGN||711346||Green adhesive base
UL is a registered trademark of Underwriters Laboratories, Inc
IEC is a registered trademark of the International Electrotechnical Commission