Intersystem Bonding Termination
Designed to meet the requirements of 2008 NEC® Article 250.94 “Bonding for Other Systems,” the Intersystem Bonding Termination (IBTB), part of the ERITECH® line of products from ERICO®, is an easy-to-install way to interconnect and terminate grounding conductors from the electric power service, telephone, CATV, radio and television antennas and other systems that may be added later.
The IBTB is mounted adjacent to the electric meter or service entrance equipment. It includes corrosion-resistant, stainless steel mounting hardware and is easily accessible for connection and inspection. The lay-in connection clamp (#6 AWG – #2 AWG) allows easy installation of the grounding electrode conductor in one continuous length, where possible. The IBTB also features a polymeric base and housing, which is impact-resistant, UV-stabilized and meets UL® requirements for weatherability performance.
- Ideal for residential and small commercial facilities
- Meets the requirements of 2008 NEC Article 250.94
- UL Listed
- Accommodates (5) 14 – 6 AWG bonding conductors and (1) 6 – 2 AWG grounding electrode conductor
- Integral mounting base enables easy installation
- Includes mounting hardware
- Connects directly to ground electrode conductor – does not rely on meter base enclosure bonding connection
Intersystem Bonding Termination is an easy-to-install way to interconnect and terminate grounding conductors from power, telephone, CATV or radio and television antennas. It is also used to bond grounding conductors from CATV or satellite dish conductors, security systems, landscape lighting controls and lightning protection systems.
|Part No.||Weight (lbs)||Depth (in)||Width (in)||Length (in)|
UL is a registered trademark of Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.