Low Voltage Insulators
WAPP offers Low Voltage Insulators.
- Manufactured of rugged polyamide – an environmentally friendly, halogen-free nylon material which is reinforced with glass fiber
- Low-voltage insulators, from 15 to 100 mm height, for indoor use
- Very high resistance to leakage current
- Bichromated galvanized steel inserts
- Great stability of electrical and mechanical parameters
- Meets the requirements of UL 94 V0 for self-extinguishing materials
- Working temperature -40°C +130°C
- UL Recognized to Standard 891, Supplement B, Dead-front Switchboards and Accessories, 600 volt, File no. E125470
Low-cost stand-off insulators from ERICO isolate electrical conductors, such as a ground bar, from their mechanical mounting – preventing short circuits.