RTP – Remote Transmitter Protector
The Remote Transmitter Protector (RTP) is designed for the protection of industrial 4-20mA loop connected transducers. The stainless steel enclosure can be installed in-line with the field conduit, or fitted to the spare transducer connection port. Installation is simplified as the protection circuit can be removed from the enclosure to connect field wiring to the screw terminals. The RTP employs a hybrid three stage clamping circuit to help ensure the best possible protection to sensitive field equipment.
- 3 stage protection – fine over-voltage protection helps ensure lowest residual surge voltage reaches sensitive equipment
- Flexible installation – enclosure can be installed “dead ended,” “T” configured or in-line
- Optimized for protection of 2-wire industrial 4-20mA loops – suitable for exposed locations
Supports line currents up to 145mA – protect 24Vdc powered equipment
ERICO Surge Products are covered by an extended warranty; see the attached document for more information
Balanced pair signal lines and low voltage secondary power supply systems including:
- 4-20mA loop connected equipment
- 24V dc powered transducers and field equipment
|Part No.||Part No.
|RTP3034||700865||Nominal Voltage: 21 VAC, 30 VDC
Voltage Protection Level (8/20µs): L-L 44 V @ 3 kA
Surge Rated to Meet:
ANSI®/IEEE® C62.41.2 Cat A, Cat B, Cat C
ANSI is a registered trademark of the American National Standards Institute. IEEE is a registered trademark of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Incorporated.