Solar Bonding Lugs
The ERITECH® brand of solar bonding lugs from ERICO are designed to bond the frames and mounting structures of solar photovoltaic systems in accordance with NEC® requirements. These lugs are corrosion resistant and galvanically compatible with copper grounding conductors and aluminum photovoltaic module frames.
The solar bonding lugs are supplied with the required mounting hardware and are easy to install. The stamped lug has a lay-in feature that allows the positioning of the grounding conductor along multiple frames prior to securing the wire. In addition, the same hex head power driver can be used to install the lug to the frame and secure the wire into the lug.
Stainless steel serrated washers provide a superior bond to anodized aluminum and a lay-in feature is ideal for installation underneath module frames. The lugs can accommodate #14 solid to #6 stranded AWG copper grounding conductors. They are also UL® 467 Listed.
- Common hardware used for attaching the lug and securing the conductor to simplify installation
- Provided with all hardware shown
- Stainless steel hardware includes serrated washers for superior bond to anodized aluminum
- Lay-in feature is ideal for installation underneath module frames
- Accommodates #14 solid to #6 stranded AWG copper grounding conductors
- UL® 467 Listed
Solar bonding lugs are designed to bond the frames and mounting structures of solar photovoltaic systems in accordance with NEC® requirements.
|Part Number||Conductor Range||Material|
|EL6CS||14 Sol – 6 Str||Copper Alloy|
cULus is a registered trademark of Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. NEC® is a registered trademark of, and National Electrical Code (NEC®) standard is a copyright of the National Fire Protection Association.