TDS MPM – Transient Discriminating MOVTEC Protection Module
The Transient Discriminating MOVTEC Protection Module (TDS-MPM) integrates three TDS-MOVTEC units into one enclosure to simplify three phase protection applications. The TDS-MPM is ideal for primary point-of-entry protection applications where it is connected to the main service panel.
- Primary protection – suitable for high exposure sites and point-of-entry facility protection
- Modular design – allows easy replacement of surge modules
- 5 segment electronic status indication – displays percentage of capacity remaining
- Lug connection – allows Kelvin (in and out) connection of large cables
Transient Discriminating (TD) Technology – provides increased service life
ERICO Surge Products are covered by an extended warranty; see the attached document for more information
- Hardwired point-of-entry protection
- Good primary protection for robust loads such as air-conditioning systems, lighting and electric motors
- Units suited to three-phase TN-C, TN-S, TN-C-S and TT distribution systems
|TDSMPM277||MOVTEC Protection Module, 3 phase, Imax 100kA, 240/415 V & 277/480 V|
Surge Rated to Meet:
ANSI®/IEEE® C62.41.2 Cat A, Cat B, Cat C
ANSI is a registered trademark of the American National Standards Institute. IEC is a registered trademark of the International Electrotechnical Commission. IEEE is a registered trademark of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Incorporated.