TDX SPD Compact Series Surge Protection
The TDX Compact Series of Surge Protection Devices are designed for critical protection applications. The 50kA to 200kA (depending on model) of surge protection meets the IEEE®C62.41.2 Scenario II single shot surge rating requirements for exposed service entrance locations – Exposure 3.
The NEMA®-4 weather tight housing allows the TDX to be installed on indoor or outdoor service panels. The preconfigured connecting leads simplify installation. The unique narrow construction allows the SPD to fit between adjacent panel boards. A flush mounting kit is also available for installing the SPD in drywall applications.
Listed as a Type 1 SPD to UL®1449 3rd Edition, the TDX Compact Series can be installed within a Type 1 or 2 location in accordance with the NEC®2008.
- Transient Discriminating (TD) Technology provides increased service life
- Built-in safety features include TD Technology, thermal protection and short circuit current fusing
- Compact NEMA-4 enclosure design can be flush mounted or installed in a small space
- LED status indication and voltage-free contacts provide remote status monitoring
- 50kA 8/20µs, 100kA 8/20µs or 200kA 8/20µs (depending on model) maximum surge rating provides protection suitable for smaller main distribution panels and an extended operational life
- Available in various operating voltages to suit most common power distribution systems
CE, UL® 1449 Edition 3 Listed
ERICO Surge Products are covered by an extended warranty; see the attached document for more information
- Designed for equipment panel and motor protection applications
- Ideal for retrofit to indoor or outdoor branch panels or distribution boards
Compact size fits narrow installations.
|TDX50C120||50kA/Phase, 120V, 1Ph, 2W+G|
|TDX50C120/208||50kA/Phase, 120/208V, 3Ph, 4W+G|
|TDX50C120/240||50kA/Phase, 120/240V, 1Ph, 3W+G|
|TDX50C120/240D||50kA/Phase, 120/240V, 3Ph DELTA, 4W+G*|
|TDX50C240||50kA/Phase, 240V, 1Ph, 2W+G*|
|TDX50C277/480||50kA/Phase, 277/480V, 3Ph, 4W+G|
|TDX50C347/600||50kA/Phase, 347/600V, 3Ph, 4W+G|
|TDX100C120||100kA/Phase, 120V, 1Ph, 2W+G|
|TDX100C120/208||100kA/Phase, 120/208V, 3Ph, 4W+G|
|TDX100C120/240||100kA/Phase, 120/240V, 1Ph, 3W+G|
|TDX100C240||100kA/Phase, 240V, 1Ph, 2W+G*|
|TDX100C277/480||100kA/Phase, 277/480V, 3Ph, 4W+G|
|TDX100C347/600||100kA/Phase, 347/600V, 3Ph, 4W+G*|
|TDX200C120/208||200kA/Phase, 120/208V, 3Ph, 4W+G|
|TDX200C120/240||200kA/Phase, 120/240V, 1Ph, 3W+G|
|TDX200C277/480||200kA/Phase, 277/480V, 3Ph, 4W+G|
UL® 1449 Ed 3 Listed Type 1/2*Product listed to UL1449 Ed 3 through Intertek (ETL).