Temporary Rail Bonds
ERICO has developed an innovative solution for the testing and troubleshooting of wayside signaling and crossing signal applications. Temporary Rail Bonds from ERICO connect exothermic and mechanical rail connections directly to the track wire, not to the rail. Compared to traditional methods, this helps save valuable testing time by eliminating the problems often encountered with connecting to rusty or greasy rail.
Temporary rail bonds are easy to connect and disconnect, and require no special tools for installation. They feature a tin-plated, solid bronze construction with stainless steel hardware, and are extremely durable and reusable. Available with a 5/16” hex nut (LPC508L) or 5/16” wing nut (LPC508LW).
- For testing and troubleshooting wayside signaling and crossing signal applications
- Easy to connect and disconnect
- No special tools required for use
- Durable and reusable hardware
- Choose from a 5/16” hex nut (LPC508L) or 5/16” wing nut (LPC508LW)
- Standard package of 25
An innovative solution for the testing and troubleshooting of wayside signaling and crossing signal applications.