Universal Pedestal Clamp with Cable Management Feature
The Universal Pedestal Clamp, part of the ERITECH® line from ERICO, allows for fast, simple and economical field construction of mesh bonding network (MBN), such as supplementary bonding grids, and cable management systems in data centers and computer rooms. In addition to multiple cross-wire bonding connections, each connector will also accommodate pigtails that can be used to connect to building steel and equipment.
- Only one attachment required for both mesh bonding and cable management
- Eliminates need for separate mounting brackets for different pedestal types or sizes
- Stainless steel construction of bracket and hardware reduces potential for galvanic corrosion
- Mesh bonding conductors do not have to be bent around each pedestal to conform to grid pattern
- Reduces material and labor cost
- Provides attachment points for CADDY® CAT LINKS J-Hooks
- Full Code compliance (NEC® Article 250 and NEC Article 300)
- UL® Listed as a grounding/bonding clamp (UL 467) in addition to a cable support (UL 2239)
The Universal Pedestal Clamp allows for fast, simple and economical field construction of mesh bonding network (MBN) and cable management systems in data centers and computer rooms.
|Part Number||Pedestal Size||Conductor Size Range||Standard Packaging Quantity|
|MBNUPCJ82||7/8″ – 2″
(2.2 cm – 5.1 cm)
|#8 – #2 AWG (10 mm2– 35 mm2) Solid or Stranded||25|
|MBNUPCJ240||7/8″ – 2″
(2.2 cm – 5.1 cm)
|#2 – 4/0 AWG (35 mm2– 100 mm2) Solid or Stranded||25|
NEC is a registered trademark of, and National Electrical Code (NEC) standard is a copyright of the National Fire Protection Association.
UL is a registered trademark of Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.