TDS MT – Transient Discriminating MOVTEC
The TDS-MOVTEC family of surge diverters offers economical and reliable protection from voltage transients in even the most strenuous applications.
The small foot print provides integrators and OEMs with an effective use of real estate when installing within panels and equipment.
Transient Discriminating (TD) Technology, which meets the safety standards of UL®1449 Edition 3, provides a superior life by eliminating the common temporary over-voltage failure mode of most SPDs. TD Technology is essential for any site where abnormal over-voltages can occur or where the possible catastrophic failure of traditional technologies can not be tolerated.
Alarm contacts are provided which may be used to shut down the system or to activate an external warning if the internal surge material is below optimum condition.
- Transient Discriminating (TD) Technology – provides increased service life
- Primary protection – suitable for high exposure sites and point-of-entry protection applications
- TDS-MT configurable to L-L, L-N, L-G or N-G protection
- TDS-MTU provides simultaneous L-N, L-G & N-G protection
- Small foot print – effective use of real estate
- 5 segment electronic status indication – displays percentage of capacity remaining
CE, UL® 1449 Ed. 3 Listed
ERICO Surge Products are covered by an extended warranty; see the attached document for more information
|Part No.||Description||Surge Rated to Meet|
|TDSMT120||110-120V, 80kA, 1 Mode||
|TDSMT277||230-277V, 80kA, 1 Mode|
|TDSMTU277||230-277V, 80kA, 3 Modes (L-G, L-N, N-G)||
AS3260, C-Tick, IEC® 950, UL® 1449 Ed 3 Recognized Component Type 2
ANSI is a registered trademark of the American National Standards Institute. IEEE is a registered trademark of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Incorporated. IEC is a registered trademark of the International Electrotechnical Commission. UL is a registered trademark of Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.