TSF – Surge filters with replaceable surge modules.
The ERICO CRITEC Transient Surge Filter (TSF) product family is a UL registered, IEC compliant, compact, serviceable solution for protection of PLC controllers, SCADA systems, motor control centers and other process control systems.
- Compact, space saving design
- Replaceable surge module reduces down time and unprotected time during maintenance
- Compliance to the latest UL 1449 Edition 4 and IEC 61643-11 surge standards and UL 1283 Electromagnetic Interference Filters (EMI) standard
- Low let-through voltages on the critical line to neutral mode
- Transient Discriminating (TD) Technology provides increased service life
SES40P – Surge protection in a waterproof enclosure
The ERICO SES40P Series of Surge Protective Devices (SPD) provide economical protection against damaging transients and surge events. These Type 1 devices are UL® Listed to UL 1449 Edition 4 and cUL® Listed to CAN/CSA C233.1. This allows installations on the line or load side (Type 1 or Type 2) of the service panel in accordance with the NEC® 2014 or CAN/CSA C233.1 without the requirement for additional circuit breakers or fuses.
Primary applications are service entrance, branch, commercial, industrial, and residential. Other applications include OEM panels, solar combiner boxes, UL 96A lightning protection installations and light pole applications. The housing is constructed of UV-stabilized thermoplastic and meets the UL 50 Type 4x rating (IP 65 rated), making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. All of the models have a 20kA nominal discharge current rating, the highest level recognized under the UL 1449 Edition 4 standard.
- Compact design can be directly mounted to panel or installed in a small space
- Front-facing design eases installation and performance monitoring
- 40 kA 8/20 μs maximum surge rating per mode
- UL 50 Type 4X (IP 65 rated)
- Optional Flush Mounting Plate