WAPP is now stockists for WAGO in WA. We are launching these new series of products with WAGO’s Splicing Connectors.
WAGO, headquartered in Germany, develops reliable solutions for many sectors and industries, offering Electrical Interconnections, Automation Technology and Interface Electronic.
WAGO’s 221 Series Splicing Connector connects solid, stranded and fine-stranded conductors easily, quickly and safely. It takes conductor cross-sections from 0.14 to 6 mm² (24–10 AWG). From intercom system wiring to electrical ovens: Connecting different conductor types is quick and easy with WAGO’s compact 221 Series Splicing Connector.
Pull the lever up, insert a conductor and push the lever back down. Easier than A, B, C.
- Connect all conductor types with minimal preparation
- Combine any conductor types and sizes
- Easy-to-use operating lever for tool-free terminations
- High current carrying capacity up to 41A
- Perfect for distribution applications thanks to mounting carrier
You can perform testing from two different sides with the new 221 Series – even when installed. The new 221 Series connectors carry two test slots: one in the conductor entry direction and one opposite of this. These easy-to-access test slots provide extremely convenient testing conditions – even after installation within widely varying applications. They also provide good contact for all standard test probes.
Benefits of using WAGO’s 221 Series Splicing Connectors
• Shorter wiring times to reduce your labor costs. Eliminate time-consuming preparation – no ferrules or crimping required.
• Faster commissioning reduces upfront costs, maintenance-free connections provide long-term savings (reduces service costs, leading to greater system uptime and reliability).
• Rest assured with a secure connection regardless of the operator’s skill.
* Free Delivery applies as per WAPP’s standard Ts & Cs